My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 February 2010

AWWW! ORANGE PUFFLE OUT!


OKAY YOU GUYS! SO THE ORANGE PUFFLE HAS COME OUT!!
I noticed, because when I logged on people had ORANGE PUFFLES! I was like OMG!. so I went over to the pet shop to adopt one,





Would you like to adopt this puffle YES!





name: Hmm GOOFY! fitted it purfect! hah the post card is awsome!! look at goofy :) Now he has joined my puffle crew!!! Okay. so the new newpaper has a sneak peak... I have all of those outfits on the sneak peak.! *Sigh*
Oh and did you know that yellow puffle love to sleep?! LOL

So above is a picture of Goofy, LOL look at the little black curl. And uhh How he looks on your player card when you take him for a walk... Okay to you he might be a SHE but to me it's a girl :) and thats how he looks when you take him to walk in general.Thats he post card. I think he is the only puffle with tooth LOLYes... So aww he can join his friends... BTW, my red puffle is hiding behind the orange couch LOL!

hahaha....

1 comment: