My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 June 2010

Upcoming Events (190th post!)

Hello Penguins,

I know I haven't made an Upcoming Events in like, What? 2-3 months, Well now I will try to update you daily, so here's another UPCOMING EVENTS!!!*


MY UNCLE AND AUNTIE COMING BACK FROM MY HOME COUNTRY: My Uncle and My auntie are coming back TOMMOROW (June 14th today) June 15th till June 18th.
SUMMER HOLIDAYS FOR ME!: My summer holidays are on, : July 21st... When I leave school at 3:15, 12 Hours and a couple of minutes later, I will be of for my holiday!!!
MY HOLIDAY TO MY HOME COUNTRY (KINDA): What's going to happen when I leave for my home counrty? I spend 10/11 hours there, then I set of for a trip, to SHIPNEJE, ALBANIA

* I'm excited about that since we have 10 posts left till the big "200!" heh heh.!

~*~Blair1999~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment