My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 30 March 2010

My Cp Family Tree! - Part 1

Hey guys,

So today I'm going to tell you a little more about my Family Tree.
So, I have a lot! Of Club Penguin family, So I'll start with Granpa S. - OH silly *Slaps forhead* My real name is Blair Alexandra Elizabeth Aysha 1999 {The numbers are an accesory} D...

SO..
moving on.
So where were we ? Oh yes!
Granpa S. His history in Green :

Some of you may know grandpa S. as The famous Sensei.

Soo! Sensie was first known as "??????" but then Admitted his real name "Sensei".


Then, On an aventure on my OLD blog wich sadly got deleted >:/ He admitted to be my granfather.


At this time I was VERY shocked! But now as Sensei Tells me about HIS adventures and I enjoy hearing them! My favourite story is this: How he met GRANDMA MACEY!


All about Grandma lacey in blue:


Grandma Macey is an odinarey penguin, Who ADORES acting!


Thats actually how her and Grandad Sensei, Met!!! First heres a picture


Okay So Grandma Macey was perfoming in a play, when "????" Sensei came in! They instantly fell In love and 2 years later, they got maried!

Aww! :D And then Sensei Gave her a SPECIAL GREY PAINT! :O So unfair!

Part 2 tommorow!

-Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment