My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 March 2010

School chat!

Hey everyone!

My school website has a new "chat" And it has a button, that you cant post the thing on you blog!
The school pics our names, so im Strawberrybubblegum Okay so heres a link of the chat (A sneak peak I cant give you the ACTUAL site)

Strawberrybubblegum: Okay now!
Jojaypeanut: lol. So whats up
Peanutbutterandice: Heyya!
Strawberrybubblegum: Heyy !
Jojaypeanut: brb
Peanutbutterandice: Uh who are you?
Strawberrybubblegum: Blair... You ?
Peanutbuttweandice: OMG ! hey
Strawberrybubblegum : Uh ? o.O
Peanutbutterandice : Im *********
(She said her name was something not: ******* but later when I told her I was putting this on the blog she asked me if I could not reveal her real name . And so did a bunch of other people. And btw, blair is my nickname, the whole school calls me that, so I say it my name :))
Strawberrybubblegum : Ohh heyyy *********
Snowberry: Hey everyone!!!
Strawberrybubblegun: Hey Crystal
Peanutbutterandice: Heyy!
Jojaypeanut: I'm Back!
Peanutbutterandice: Blair can I ask you something?
Strawberrybubblegum : Yeah sure!
Peanutbutterandice: Why did you say okay at the start of the chat? 'cause I scrolled up and saw.
Snowberry: Ohh! I know
Strawberrybubblegun : Oh I'm posting this on my blog,
Snowberry : Hey why did your name come yp as strawberrybubblegun ?
Strawberrybubblegum: Dunno ?
Peanutbutterandice: Oh Blair for your blog could you not post my real name
Strawberrybubblegun: Kk,
Snowberry: IT DONE IT AGAIN!
Peanutbutterandice: It done it again
Meanhead: What are you all doing up ? It's eleven O' clock
Snowberry : UH bye
Meanhead: This is the name the school reps chose for me
Peanutbutternadice: Bye
Strawberrybubblegum: Byee

Then we logged off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment