My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 3 April 2010

Catalog Cheats!




Hey guys,
So I know I am late posting this, But in my defence, it was supposed to come out yesterday.. :
So here are the cheats :
Click on the coffee cup for the Viking Helmet, Click On it 4 times to get the BLUE Viking Helmet.
Next click on the PINK dancing sqaure for the Green face paint (Wear it and dance, See what happens)

Next up we have.. CLick on the mini trees for the Cocoa Bunny ears.

For the Top hat and Sparkling BLUE top hat click on the cup and waterClick on the red button for the sparkling blue tux



Click on the 2nd tree top for the brunnete and The Purple Spring Dress



Click on the mountain top for the Pastel Suede Jacket



Click on the last tree top for the pom-pom scarf.



Click on the second C in CLEARANCE for the pink flippers.


Click on the snowman's top hat for the jade necklace


Click on the snowman's carrot nose for the pink snorkel




-Blair1999

2 comments:

  1. plz follow my blog, i followed yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blair! I'm sorry I haven't commented much recently, but I've been so busy :)

    I LOVE what you've done with your blog! The header looks really cool. Again, awesome job :D

    ReplyDelete