My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Monday 12 April 2010

Heh heh ....

Hey Penguins!


So this Friday, My other cousin, {shes 17 and shares my b-day ...LOL...)
Is coming. Then In MAY, my uncle and step-auntie and their (not so) new born baby will come, on the 16th! Bye the time they go it will be June, The holidays! Then I will go to my Home Country for a 3-month holiday! Soo..., Yes, I will post as much as I can, And when I dogo to my country I will be visiting my Grandpa and grandma {Grandpa is Mum's dad, Grandma is dad's mum) They aren't married! :P And if the Grandma {mum's mum} Who just left is still In My country, then yes I will visit her, but anyway! If I visit my Grandma I will be able to go on the computer, and if I visit my other grandma I will be able to go on the computer, But not 24/7 And if I take my laptop, The connection will be REALLY bad.... So I don't really know yet, But I just have to hope that I can still blog and stuff like that,
~*~Blair~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment