My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 May 2010

Quick post! More tommrow!

Hello Penguins,

Here where I live it's 12 am {in the night!}
So I need to make this post REAL fast, and I need to type even faster!
And I wil give you guys more info tommrow, all I can type now is
I have a new important label {Again}

This one is Upcoming Events.

I will inform you on upcoming events, not only in the CP world, but in real life to, I might make my first one tommorow, Its like the upcoming events in the CP times, but I don't hide pins, and stuff like that! ..LOL....

So here is a sneak peek of Upcoming Events,... {You will see the whole thing tommrow!}

Upcoming events:

Bank Holiday Monday - Tommrow is Bank Holiday Monday.. Wich means NO SCHOOL for monday!
No school Thursday - On thursday I have no school! (More to be revealed on this Upcoming event tommrow *B*)
Club Penguin Medevil Party - Club Penguin will be having their Medevil party THIS FRIDAY!
My cousins birthday - WOW my cousin is turning 14! :) Her Birthday is when we have the new CATALOG! :D {and party}
My baby sister's birthday - May 14th, one week after my cousins! ^^ :) She is turning 2 bless her!


***
So thats a sneak Peek! :)
and all of these events are real* Happenings, none of these are fakes, and I don't excacly KNOW when I'll make a post, probably once a month, one if it's an emergency {Holidays,hospital ETC.}

SO uh thanks!

~*~Blair1999~*~


* Excusing April fools! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment