My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 May 2010

UpComing Events! :D

Hey guys, :D

So yesterday I made the Upcoming Events, : Sneak Peek

And uhh here is the real thing! :D

Upcoming Events:

Medevil party - Club Penguin are having their medevil party this friday ! {7th May 2010}

New clothing catalog - Club Penguin are launching the new clothing catalog this friday! {7th May 2010}

My cousins Birthday! - My cousin is turning 14 this Friday {7th May 2010} BLESS YOU COUSIN!

My little sister's Birthday - My little sister, Tiana, {Anna or Tia} is turning 2 Bless her! next friday! {May 14th 2010} 1 Week after my cousins! ^^ :)

My uncle & auntie and NEWLY born cousin coming! - My [step] auntie recently had a newly born baby, and she's coming to england for 1 week, then going to my home country for a fornight, then coming back for a month! :D Next Saturday {May 15th 2010} 1 Day after my little sisters birthday! aww! :D

***

So thats all ! :D Okay bye

~*~Blair1999~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment