My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 December 2009

Do friends show of!?

Welcome!



Fellow people.

Well today I wanted to say congratulations to my dearest friends Peggie Quin and Cafina for their toys! -Wish I got some lol - But then -

Of course Crystal and Rosalina had to ruin it.


F.Y.I! WE DID SO NOT RUIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Oh yesh congrat Quin and Cafina!-


Yes actually Crystal. I said to them Oh I'm gonna congratualte Peggie and Cafina on their pick 'n' mix toys - I was looking at their blog ! (On my favorites!!!!) and then said that then I wrote the comment about not having a toy code but I dont mind as I'm just TOOO happy for them :) and then Crystal HAD to ruin it by saying

WELL I HAVE A TOYS! AND TOY CODES .

and she's apparantly given half of them to Rosalina -Not here-

p.s Yes Blendina still is on holiday so!

anyways she was showing of and on msn Rosalina said thnx for da latest

(Exuse her slang, she loves it.)

So,

As being her best friend I'm gonna show her toy code toys.

And belive it or not The cheerleader, pinlk puffkle and new blue toy are her mum's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


See ! cute though lol
Ciao for now. (As Cafina would say lol!)
Blair1999 hot chicka lol :*
Thats how I would say it!
l

No comments:

Post a Comment