My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 December 2009

L8er


Hey guys!!

Guess what?

Sorry I havnt been on ive moved!!!!!!!!!!!

So I logged on2day and found this >>>>>

Yes its a pic of a sneak peak cp christmas thingy! Looks like a coffe shop to me.... Crystal says its the lodge atic thingy, so does blendina.

//l.l\\ <>

(())

So -got chrismassy- I got a cp book star reporter I already have secret agent handbook...

so heres a chat between us -far far away lol - seen each other in skool again lol

Rosi3 -green blair1999-This pink thingy girlz roxz- PURPLE

So whats goin?

Urmmmm just missin u guys so much -I was sick-

we r missin u 2....

Y the elipsis?

No reason lolz

I can talk for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no reason

Urgh g2g c u!

chow!

adios :)

K,k no need for the foreign,,, LOL kk bye

Kk rite that was my cousin -no named-

I know lolz so anyway....

Guys do you like the red?

WHAT? nonono if i publish I need u and green

BOOORING im changing colours and thats that :)

me 2 though im kinda still purple -lilac-

I JUST FOUND OUT i cannot upload images for a number of days

wha? that sucks

NO FAIR

arghhh!wth r u doing here

same q. here

me 2

wanted 2 do an expirement... Kk now i g2g

me 2

me 3!

s'pose I betta go 2?

But the guys had already gone :'( lol buh its true i canot upload images till i get real internet -i got pay as u go-


No comments:

Post a Comment