My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Billy bob replied!

Hey guys!

So, yesterday I went on club penguin's blog and saw that there was load's of comments so I decided to comment as well and i commented this :

Girlz roxz said
I'm just so glad we could make a diffrence I just love how club penguin gives us all these fun times and party's to make a diffrence! I was donating when I met Rockhopper I got his background!!!!!!!


Well . I saw that , so I decided tocomment and write

Yes, I just love coins for change and all the parties club penguin throws! thanks!

And when I logged on again and checked the blog. BILLYBOB HAD REPLIED!

Billybob said
Thanks for donating! We're glad you got to meet Rockhopper! and Blair1999 You're welcome, but we could'nt have done it without our members of staff a big thanks to everyone


Oh you have no idea how that felt.

SO ILL GET BACK L8R BIIII!

-WADDLE ON

No comments:

Post a Comment