My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Friday 18 December 2009

Interviews

Hello! Its me Blair and I got my internet back, and so did Rosi3 and she interveiwed a designer. So here it is


Q.
What makes a prize-winning igloo? Can you give us any tips?
A. It's not about how much furniture you use, it's what you do with it! The judges look for creative, festive igloos. So use your imagination!

Q. And how do you enter your igloo in the competition?
A. You'll see a special igloo button like this in your igloo December 18-20. When your igloo is ready, just click it to enter.

Q. Lots of readers are curious about who the judges are... can you tell us?
A. We've got two really special guests this year and they've got really different tastes. By my beard, I'll say
nothing more!


And we all know we have our honoury:! Chater of the day!
So here it is
Rosi3- Aqua Girlx roxz- Blue Blair1999- Lilac! Courtny99- Pinky lighty

So Today, Lat day of skool also toyday u guys how was it
Gr8!
Kewl
O day of decorating and lifting things
O day?
Whole day! Hole get it -O
-Blair and Crystal do a jinx- Oh yeah
Lol so what and y were u doinlifting
Yer. I waz sick of for a O week -HA!-
Well we r gonna have our floors
Waxed, sanded and polished
-Glares- lol yeh and we had 2 move out all our furniture
And take it to the libary
:@ HOW COULD U IM TALKING
Save it pls
Yeah whateva
Not my fault
iS TO! OMG U MAKE THINGS SOOOOOOO COMPLICATED
Rawr
Note if u r gnna post this on ur blog pls say u made up
What!!!!!!!
WOT!
I ave a feeling
I have to post it so we can all see U started it :U
No you started it
And blair, I know Im youre best friend and everything buh youre making it a hinge worse.

I am the msn robot *Twitch* and what you are about to see enxt in censored please skip
or read on *jerk* if you dare.



THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!! I HAVE IT WITHYOU AND UR IPPY D ANCE MOVES,
NOOOOO! Dont use the code
CODE RED ALARM *JERKY* IN MY PANTS I DONT NEED U TAKE A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, she got the correct speech marks.
See if i care *****!
:O lol ok guys that are reading the code is something we say if we really hate someone and in our language -fake friendy language- It has a whole loada swearing
This chat is live so i apoligse to any bloggers reading
Code 26! say it Blendina
No! but i will say cde 34.
No!
*Beep* I'm afraid this got to heat up and you may not read any more,
dont whine you should'nt have been reading this *jerk* in the first place,

Bear with me guys!


Hahahahhahaahahah! That was all a dare and none of it was real except the messenger robot...
Boy he gives me the hebbie jeebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment