My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Hmmm?

Guys, Hi.








It's me Blair and as bouncy as ever! So anyway, Today I logged on, to find myself in the ice rink (?) I know so I was gonna leave when the puck was at my mouse. I shot it towards the right (> this right > not right as in correct) goal and scored.








"YAYAY!!" I wrote (dont ask) and skid under it (the goal!). Then I ssaw something really weird there were blocks, YEP BLOCKS saying A,B,C .








Huh? -I said-








"WHAT" yelled a penguin behind me.








"Blocks!" I cried out.








"Whateva" she said and left but look!





















































______________________________________________________________


























So, next up is the things you can do while the christmas party lasts:

















• Santa's Sleigh Ride - did you deliver all the presents and get your prize yet?
• Lighthouse Stage - did you get the chance to try out the new song?

• Pictures With Santa - in the Book Room upstairs in the Coffee Shop!
• Coffee Shop - have you tried clicking the toy train running along the top?

• Pizza Shop - have you tried clicking the various plates and foods on the table?
• Toy Trains - speaking of which, did you find all the toy trains around the island? I found 4!
• Did you know? - you can see the giant tree in the Forest from the Cove?
The team's always planning new stuff for us and I'd like to give them a round of aplause and comment and tell me what YOU think about the party.

















______________________________________________________________












Robbery?






I went to the pet shop -next artical- and their was a robbery and a penguin was stealing puffles!.




People were saying I'm reporting you! they were screaming -caps-




He didnt have a problem.




"Farts on peoples faces!" he said I chuckled then something weird happened




"Have no fear Gamma Girl is here!"




What?




She went Koppow ! and stuff and then the theif went, wait if you?



Gamma girl replied IF I WHAT?



Then he wrote STEALS PUFFLES and went then so did Gamma girl but she changed colour weirdly just before,I managed to get 1 picture here it is ,







______________________________________________________________



My artistic skills



Im an artist so, Here is a picture I drew -using Roselinas stuff- of the cp gang -well half-



Im not finished,
So but comment and tell me what you think about it so far






Thats all for now so ,

CIAO FOR NOW.

Blair1999 hot chicka lol :*

No comments:

Post a Comment