My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 December 2009

News, News and News (merry xmas!!)






Welcome!



Wow have I been doing a lot,



So first of all i wanna say Merry christmas! and so does my penguin.









Next The new play (Not technically) is out and it is called:



The quest for the golden puffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Theres me in the red (festive) circle! And of course people are enjoying the costumes and the most used one so far, Courtny99 says are the lasso's If you wave (or was it dance? try both) You start to spin you're lasso around.

Wowie So I went on Rosalina's acount to see what the present that opens on christmas day is and its a gold chair with Green decorations!
Plus if youve missed out, just go to the catouloge (Home furniture) And buy the pressie -the picture should come up-
Now I left a message so here she is >>>>>
That's both of her chairs!
Next the biggest news! woohoo waha
lol.
We , Are writing a story of the adventures of Blair and Girlz roxz
!
Mostly it will be me so its kinda like a story , the nezt post will be part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment