My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Friday 25 December 2009

Part 1 - The adventure starts.






(I am writing a story, check previous post, The next part Part 2 - How 'bout we kick it up a notch comes out in 2 weeks!)







I was sitting down in the coffe shop and sighing, I slurped some coffee as the waiter jumped about taking orders.















Suddenly, my spy phone rang,






"Yeah? sup'" I asked thinking it was another agent. Boy was I wrong.











"Agent Blair you are needed at H.Q now please." Came a voice to familiar.






"G-GARY!" I shouted spluttring coffee everywhere.






The waiter eyed me and sighed, she brang out a mop.






"I w-w-will be the-th-th- there right away!" I said and sprang out of my seat and nodded at the waiter.






I waddled over to the sports shop and went through the dressing room and into the H.Q.






"Gary?" I called





"Ahh, Agent Blair as I expected , do come over here" said a voice.






I turned round and waddled over into, Gary's office!. It has been said that no penguin has ever been!






But, I saw postcards all over the place.




Hey Gary,





Thanks for fixing the Pizzatron 3000 as a token of our thanks, you may have a all you can eat special token,








From The Pizza Crew,








I laughed and Gary turned and saw me looking at the post card.








"I do fix things," he told me then asked me to come over.



"Good morning agent thanks for coming, I have news, bad news."








I looked him in the eye then over to the Furensic Analyzer.




"Hubert?" I asked. "I thought so to,until put it into the analyzer." "Results?" I asked. "Hubertia. Thought to be Huberts brother," He said.






He wanted me to go look for her,






I nodded and went then I saw her, at the dock.






"NO HAHA IM NOT HIS SISTER, F.Y.I IM HIS COUSIN" she belowed.






I wonder why she's doing the same thing as hubert, drilling the ground. "Well done so she has a pink puffle?"



I nod and and then suddenly a pink postpenguin gives gary the mail. It says this?

Hello Agent and Gary,

Maybe you have seen me maybe not , well Agent has and me A Hubert plan to take over the world! and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT MWAHAHAHA

With NO love from : Hubert and Hubertia (HIS COUSIN!)

to be continued..........

2 comments:

  1. LOL! This story is really funny and awesome, especially Hubertia :D Great work!

    Blair1999, remember you asked to be added to The Awesome Penguins blogroll? I have added you, so could you please add us? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me how, Im a total sucker at blogs, new gal and stuff as soon as u do Ill put you on

    ReplyDelete