My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 7 January 2010

COOLEST PARTY OF CP!!







Hey,
Today I logged on ... Well Rosalina did and she found this cool party, IT WAS THE ULTIMATE PARTY! so, Later on I decided I would throw I party. But I didnt get many people, But when Rosalina tryed ... Well look at the pictures and see! It was a big success!






The waiter's

(Hired bye me) were so friendly! They were saying thanks , and everyone was giving them tips!









That was so cool! And then One left and people were... Um jumping into the pop






corn rofl! and going Ahh!
And then someone came into her igloo (Wich of course was in the map) and well started advertising and people were calling her dub uss - yes uss- lol it's true!













This is..... well the people throwing up from swimming and eating in the popcorn lol







And as I said if you look people were going how much money then giving them "50p" more or " as a special tip 5$" more xD








And here is when people were calling the red cheerleader a dub uss - advertising

So is this,.,,,



Oh well then bye for now


O blair O


X Rosalinda X

No comments:

Post a Comment