My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 January 2010

Sorry! And help Haiti



Hey, guys,




Sorry I havn't posted for a while, I've been on this sleepover - not for fun though oh no.


It's to :




Help Haiti!


YES!




Its going to help haiti - we went to haiti and And fed the children left homeless, or parent less :'(


Excuse me and, of course these children have not had food for days, here are a few snaps, three actually. I could not bare to take any more pictures.






That women is Liz, who helped us organise this trip :D.
That's Rob ( The man) and Anne ( The women) and in the background are Rocky and Angela... Having a bath,,,, Okay

And picture 3 won't upload ? Oh well , the Url is here. This is the picture Rocky took , and Liz posted it. For the picture go there : ://newlifechildrenshome.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/haiti-9-040.jpg

It's Liz, and A poor Haiti kid :( .

Well good-bye and I hope you can donate :/

No comments:

Post a Comment