My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 January 2010

LOL!

Hey,



LOL sorry I havn't posted for long time. I've been on holiday with the children (8 of them) of Haiti and guess where we went . Disney land Florida ! (c) LOL and well I got to see this. Give you a clue of what I saw ? :
No ? Well this ?





Yes !?! NO? LOL we saw Rockhopper and Bambdee - Not sure how you spell that... LOL well That boy is not me fyi Im a girl ! LOL

We had a blast ! And now I will get back to my boring life LOL. Im gonna try and , well work my way up so at the end of the year. Maybe Peggie will let me join her blog ? Or earlier (Hint,hint)

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh! You're so lucky you got to go there! :D I wish I could be you, LOL!

    The Awesome Penguins now have a YouTube channel, so be sure to check it out by going to our site! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete