My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 January 2010

Late ?!



Hey, guys,,,


Well today the magazine said the new pin and catalouge will come out... So i went on TOTTALY EXITED because of the new Catalouge and it wasn't there! : Well happy new year folks ... My penguin says as well buh I have pictures XD









I have pictures :







Well this is when I went on at 1:25 in my time-zone (great britan - london )





So..... Our new catalouge STILL hasn't come out... Is there difficulties in club penguin side ?



Have they forgotten ?



Well comment and tell me what you think and hopefully in the evening we'll have ..... THE CATALOUGE FOR JANUARY..... Or tommorow.



K.K bii for now -Blair





P.S IM AN ADMINISTRATER NOW hehheh! and a mod. on cp ...... ! plus a mod. on Blog spot so.. Do beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment