My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 January 2010

School !

Hey guys, Oh my gosh I just remebered ...
We have school tommorow!!!
Oh my god! I just hate school.!
Our teachers ? DONT GET ME STARTED!
Our lunches ? IT LOOKED LIKE SOME HAD A LITTLE FART!
Our children ? CALL THE HOSPITAL HELP , EWW BLOOD!
Our headteacher ? WOULDNT CARE IF THERE WAS A FLOOD!
Our playground ? ANYONE COULD GET HURT.
Our classrooms ? FULL OF DIRT!

That was my poem!
And Listen I'm gonna' let you in on a secret....
I'm thinking of making a NEW BLOG!! I'll say on this of course! But hey,,, And im going to ask Peggie Quin to help and probably Cafina so if you're reading , Will you ?

-Blair1999

1 comment:

  1. Sure, I will try to help! And I'm sure Cafina will too. Just drop a comment on our site if you need a tip!

    ReplyDelete