My Blog List

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 January 2010

MODS!

Hey guys,
Its me blair :D and Well I seem to be the only one blogging and looking after the blog!
So, It's because :'( well, They have quit the blog :( and worst of all...
Sorry P.Q and Cafina, Well it's because I was talking to you guys! Well they said if I kept on talking to you they would quit! Well, I never wanted to because, well you guy's are so cool! So they all quit ... Well I need more people to help , but Well I can only use someone I trust - so I need a new -or two hint hint lol- friend to post, post's and I have mods! You will have to - because they aren't real, kind of home-made, I want P.Q and Cafina to be mods (home made) and all you have to is well, in every post read comments and if there's any one being mean, well report them please!
You'll see the mods in the right hand corner....
And remember if you can please tell me if you want to help with the blog.. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!
Especially the pro's P.Q and Cafina

-Blair1999

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your friends, but why would they leave you because of us? I think that's a little unfair to you. What did we do wrong?

    I hope to have time to help out a bit on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know, You didn't do anything, And that was REALLY mean but I do have other frien'ds and You guys ROCK so of course i'll keep talking to you!

    ReplyDelete